Adobe Stovetop Chicken
• 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast or thighs
• 2 Tbsp Wildtree Garlic Grapeseed Oil
• 2 Tbsp Wildtree Adobo Seasoning
• 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
• 3 bay leaves
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Mix all ingredients in a freezer Bag. Remove air and freeze. Defrost bag in fridge. In a large pan, pour contents of bag into it ,along with a 1/2 cup of water. Cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes (turn over half way). Serve with rice and veggies.
Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken Pasta
• 1 ½ – 2 pounds chicken breasts, cubed
• 4 tsp Wildtree Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato Blend
• 3 Tbsp Wildtree Natural or Garlic GSO
• 1 tsp. Rancher Steak Rub (or more to taste)
To Add to meal when serving:
• 1-16 oz. package mini penne pasta or bowtie pasta (or choice of pasta)
• 1 pound steamed broccoli or Zucchini (may substitute frozen mixed veggies)
• ½ cup reserved pasta water- for sauce
• ½ cup half and half- for sauce
• Parmesan cheese (optional)- for garnish
Mix first 5 ingredients in freezer bag. Remove air and freeze. Defrost bag in fridge. Sauté chicken until cooked throughout. Cook 16 ounces of pasta choice as directed. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water before draining. Add pasta , ½ cup pasta water and ½ cup half n half to pan and toss with chicken. Add additional grapeseed oil to taste (natural or garlic). Add choice steamed veggie, toss and serve with Parmesan cheese.
• 1 Tbsp Wildtree Adobo Seasoning Blend
• 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 Tbsp brown sugar
• 2 Tbsp Wildtree Natural or Garlic Grapeseed Oil
• 2 pounds mixed chicken pieces (breasts, thighs and legs)
Mix all ingredients in a freezer bag. Remove air and either marinate 2 hours or freeze. Defrost bag in fridge. Reserve marinade.
Pre-heat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken until fully cooked. Boil marinade on stovetop for 5 minutes to kill bacteria from raw chicken. Use this marinade to baste chicken while cooking or as a sauce to serve with chicken and side dishes.
Honey Balsamic Chicken
• 10-12 Chicken drumsticks (or 6 chicken breasts) (I de-skin my drumsticks)
• ½ cup European Dipping Oil- Mediterranean Balsamic
• ½ cup honey
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ¼ cup soy sauce
Mix the Balsamic Dipping Oil, honey, brown sugar, and soy sauce in a freezer bag. Shake and squeeze the contents of the bag to dissolve the honey and brown sugar. Add the chicken to the bag. Remove air and either marinate 2 hours or freeze. Defrost in fridge.
Preheat oven to 450ºF.
Place the drumsticks on a foil-lined and greased baking sheet. Bake until the skin is caramelized and very dark in spots, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place leftover marinade in a small saucepan. Bring the marinade to a boil for 5 minutes, in order to kill bacteria. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until thick, about 30 minutes and set aside. Use a pastry brush to brush the cooked marinade onto the cooked chicken or serve marinade alongside as a sauce/gravy.
• 2 pounds chicken tenders
• 2-3 tsp Italian Salad Dressing Mix
• 3 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil (OR 4 Tbsp if not using Lemon or Basil Pesto GSO)
• 1 Tbsp Zesty Lemon OR Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil (OR 1 more Tbsp Roasted Garlic GSO)
Mix all ingredients in a freezer bag. Remove air and either marinate 2 hours or freeze. Defrost bag in fridge. Grill, bake at 350, or pan fry until cooked thoroughly. Serve with rice and grilled or roasted veggies. OR, for a lighter fare, serve over lettuce as a salad.
Chipotle Lime Fajitas
• 2 pounds chicken or steak, cut into strips
• 2 cups bell peppers (approx 2-3 peppers), cut into slices
• 1 white onion, cut into slices
• 4 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
• 2 Tbsp Fajita Seasoning (Optional)
• 2 Tbsp Chipotle Lime Blend (3 Tbsp if not using Fajita Seasoning)
Mix all ingredients in a freezer bag. Remove air and either marinate for 2 hours or freeze. Defrost bag in fridge. Heat skillet and place contents of bag into skillet. Cook until meat is done. Serve with rice, tortillas, sour cream and cheese.
Smoked Mozzarella and Tomato Meatloaf
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 pound lean ground turkey
• 1 sleeve low-sodium saltine crackers, crushed or ¾ cup oatmeal
• 2 eggs, beaten (can just crack these into bag and mush)
• 1 med yellow onion, diced
• 1 clove garlic, minced (OR 1-2 tsp Garlic Galore blend)
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 4 Tbsp Wildtree Smoked Mozzarella and Tomato Blend
To have available to complete this meal:
• 1 cup canned tomato sauce
Mix all ingredients in a freezer bag and “smoosh” together. Grease a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. When ready to cook, mix thoroughly in a bowl. Form a rectangular loaf in the pan, and bake for 55 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread tomato sauce on top of the loaf. Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until internal temperature reached 165 degrees.
Italian Marinated Flank Steak
• 2 Tbsp Wildtree Italian Salad Dressing Mix
• 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
• 2-3 Tbsp Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
• 1 tsp dijon mustard
• 1 pound beef flank steak
• 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
• 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
• 1 large yellow onion, sliced into thin strips
Preheat gas grill to high heat. Grill steak 6 to 7 minutes per side (or broil in oven). Using long tongs, remove steak from grill and let rest before slicing to preserve juices. Meanwhile, cook peppers and onions in remaining dressing in a large skillet until tender. Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting across the grain. Serve with sautéed peppers and onions http://ow.ly/cjsIr
Not bad for an hour’s work?!